Thursday 17 November 2011

Another Video Edited By Yours Truly

Hello from the trenches of Interactive Multimedia!

It's almost another week down in the program, and I've managed to get another video project edited for A/V class. In this exercise we had to take some footage the class shot around Charlottetown in September and do some "creative editing" to it. I set my footage to a piece of music I found by Kevin Macleod who allows free use of his work as long as you credit him (which I have done!).

Although I like my end-result, I do have to say that working with a sound track in video production is really hard on the head! I've been listening to the same one minute clip of music for over 10 hours. I'm glad I chose not to use a piece of music I really liked because this project would have totally killed it for me!

Anyway, here's the video, in all its glory. ENJOY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment