Tuesday 25 October 2011

Some More Cool School Projects

April, our instructor here at the Interactive Multimedia Design program, has been keeping us well busy over the past little while. Last night was the first night in a while that I could just sit and watch TV with Sandy for the evening.

This week is a little "light" for deadlines, but we did have another website interface due yesterday. This one was the "urban" interface. The goal was to create an interface inspired by any and all things "urban". This was mine:


When I was a little, my family used to drive fairly regularly to Montreal to visit relatives. I was the only kid who wouldn't sleep in the car because I loved looking at all the lights as we drove into the city at night. It was like Christmas... only bigger! The billboards that flip sides, the traffic, the neon signs... fantastic! Every city was like Vegas when I was five.

No comments:

Post a Comment