Thursday 5 April 2012

The 2012 Media Arts Student Showcase is at Hand!

It's official: The Student Showcase is here! In my previous post, I included a conceptual of the installation design for the Interactive Multimedia class. This is the final result. 

A few modifications were made from the original design concept. The background is now a series of painted record albums instead of a picture of a pile of tvs. The child has also been removed. I think the robot turned out fairly well for a homemade, tinfoil affair. It definitely looks better in the showcase than it did next to my desk, that's for sure!

Check out the Interactive Multimedia program's installation at the Confederation Centre in Charlottetown
Although I'm excited for the Showcase, I found the past few weeks horribly difficult and fraught with angst. My final semester is winding down here at the College, and I'm struggling to get my ducks in a row. Term project, portfolios (both web and DVD), a huge database website project and documentation for all major projects will all be coming due in the next couple of weeks. I'm not sure if I will ever be ready in time.

Hopefully, you'll be hearing from a much less frazzled Holly when I next post here. I hope so. To quote Scottie of Star Trek, "She can't take much more of this captain!"

No comments:

Post a Comment